The Baptist Observer
Please remember the following guidelines:
- Articles should be 180 words or less
- Please keep our region priorities in mind when submitting articles as they will be grouped according to the priorities, which are Equipping Leaders, Empowering Churches, Expanding Mission.
- Digital pictures in JPG format via email are preferred. Do not send a print made from a digital picture.
- Please be sure to include a suggested caption and include names/roles of the persons or group shown.
- Please note that we do not accept ads for books, church items, services, etc.
- Articles may be altered some at the discretion of the editor.
Photos from film will be accepted and returned. Please be sure to let us know to whom/where to return them.
Article and photo submissions may be sent to:
Baptist Observer Magazine
P.O. Box 125, Franklin, IN 46131
- Articles and pictures may be sent by email to the editor,
If you have any questions, email the editor or call: 317.635.3552, press 3.