Please remember the following guidelines:
- Articles should be 180 words or less
- Please keep our region priorities in mind when submitting articles as they will be grouped according to the priorities, which are; Missions, Leadership and Congregations.
- Please do not send newspaper articles and expect an article to be written from them
- Digital pictures in JPG format via email are preferred. Do not send a print made from a digital picture.
- Please note that we do not accept ads for books, church items, services, etc.
- Photos from film will be accepted and returned. Please be sure to let us know who to return them to. They may be sent to:
Baptist Observer Magazine 1350 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Articles and pictures may be sent by email to the editor, Becky Septoski
If you have any questions, email the editor or call: 317.635.3552, ext. 222