The NEXT Baptist Observer will be the Winter 2024 Issue (January/February/March).
Deadline for article and photo submissions is Friday, December 1, 2023.
Please remember the following guidelines:
- Articles should be 180 words or less.
- Please keep our region priorities in mind when submitting articles as they will be grouped according to the priorities, which are Equipping Leaders, Empowering Churches, Expanding Mission.
- Digital pictures in JPG format via email are preferred. Do not send a print made from a digital picture.
- Be sure to include a suggested caption and include names/roles of the persons or group shown.
- Please note that we do not accept ads for books, church items, services, etc.
- Printed photos will be accepted and returned if requested but are no longer “the norm.” Please be sure to let us know to whom/where to return them if necessary.
- Articles may be altered somewhat at the discretion of the editor.
Submissions may be sent to:
Baptist Observer Magazine
P.O. Box 125, Franklin, IN 46131
- Articles and photos (again, photos saved in .jpg format preferably) may be sent by email to the editor,
If you have any questions, contact Wendy (using the above link) or call: 317.635.3552, press 3 (lv. msg.).
The most recent issues are linked below:
Fall 2023 Issue
Summer 2023 Issue
Spring 2023 Issue
Winter 2023 Issue
IF you are comfortable with receiving communications digitally, our preference is for you to do the following:
- Access recent Baptist Observer issue on this page (in the link above),
- Visit the “Resources” tab at the top of this website’s homepage and scroll to the 2nd section entitled, “ABC-IN/KY Region Information” to access the most recent issue at any time,
- Subscribe to our FREE “Observations” (e-news), also via the subscriptions section of the homepage, and you will be linked to Baptist Observer issues digitally (IF already receiving emails from Region communications, there is NO NEED to re-subscribe).
If you are not a pastor or local church (they receive PRINTED issues via US Mail automatically), and you would prefer receiving your own printed copy, you may conveniently subscribe using the “Subscribe to the Baptist Observer” section of the homepage or by emailing webmaster.
**Another great idea is to ask your pastor or church office to display their printed copy on a bulletin board somewhere in your church building, where you and others may review it upon your leisure!**